Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aiko and Rumor


Sooooooo proud of my boy VeGrenan's Aiko the Terrible RN (owned/trained/loved by

H. Smith). He earned his Rally Advanced Title today at the KOC Show. Aiko earned this title by going High in Class three straight trials in a row. Way to go guys!!!!! He is such a handsome dog and he turns heads wherever he goes.


The pleasant shocker of the day of was my little Junior Puppy Female GSD "Rumor". This young cutie actually went Best of Opposite over a very accomplished Special today at the NBKC show. This puts her at 5 points already. Have to say that so far she and A. Sauliner have made an impressive team. Watch for Rumor at the coming Halifax and Trenton Shows in September 2010.


On a down side, I hurt my knee so badly in the Group Three ring at this show that I can hardly stand let alone walk. Looks like I might be sidelined from competing for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment