Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sad Day


It is with heavy heart that I say Good-Bye to Priscilla (Bullezeyez Priscilla VeGrenan). Cancer has taken this young girl from me far too soon. Priscilla was always such a busy little thing and I would often times find myself a little frustrated with her over the top antics - I feel awful about that as I now know that she was just trying to cram a lifetime of living in to 13 short months.

She was a ham at everything. She loved to show and was very successful, having quickly earned 8 points towards her championship. I know this little girl would have gone far.

Dear Priscilla - I hope you know that you were loved by all that met you, that I am very grateful to have called you my own and that I hope you will remember as you play at the Rainbow Bridge.

Good Bye - RIP.

June 22 2009 - August 9 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment