Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sooooooooo Happy!!!!!!!!!!




I am so happy and beyond thrilled to announce that my "baby" Miss Vivian finished her Championship this weekend at the Glace Bay Shows. Vivian went Best of Winners and Best of Opposite for her last points. Huge thank you to Judge Ole Neilsen for seeing what this girl has to offer. I of course think she is perfect but, in reality I know better. Regardless, she is finished and I am happy. It is now off to the obedience rings with her - I think - she may have other plans.


That same afternoon, Edward finished his Champions by going Best Of Winners under Judge P Wolfish. Edward was nicely handled by Lee McKeigan Dempsy - this is her first big win and I am very proud of this team. Lee will be taking Edward on to his CGN this fall - as long as Edward can stay on his feet long enough.


This day was truly taylor made and could not have went any better if I planned it ahead of time. Six hour drive one way but it was so worth it. My dad actually came along for the trip and was a huge help in the driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment