Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Proud of Olivia!!




I am such a proud dog owner right now. My young Bullie has obtained two titles in one week. The first being her Canadian Championship last weekend in Beresford NB and now her PCD obedience title this weekend in Lunenburg NS.
Olivia has never ceased to amaze me. She is a "worrier" and always seems to have the weight of the world on her shoulders. Oh, don't get me wrong, she loves to play and has a great time with her sister, but she takes things very seriously, and yet, she has always came through when the pressure is on. I may be on the end of the leash, but all the credit for her three titles goes solely to her. She has always been a champion in my eyes, but now she has the certificate to prove it.
What's next? - well Ch Lady Olivia CGN PCD goes in for her hip and elbow OFA's next week. After that, I am hoping to try the Rally rings with her. If all goes well, she will be a mama late Fall 2010 or early in 2011. I just know I will be keeping a daughter. Already have a named picked out.
See you at the shows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment