Friday, June 25, 2010

Four in a Row

Once again VeGrenan was well represented at the shows. This time on the gorgeous island of PEI.

The weather was great although a little hot for my taste Saturday. Sunday was much nicer and the rain held off just until after we were finished showing.

Edward went Best of Winners Saturday morning and Sunday morning for an additional 3 points.

Priscilla went Winners Female Saturday morning for another point. Her and Edward seem to be gaining towards their championships in a pretty even race.

However........the Cinderella story of the weekend for me was my "baby" Miss Vivian going Best of Winners on Saturday afternoon. This gives Vivian her major win and with that I could have just floated out of the ring. Let me say that this little girl earned her cheeseburger treat this day.

Yes, I said cheeseburger. The show rule is, any dog getting points or earning a leg at a show gets a cheeseburger on the way home. So this weekend it was cheeseburgers all around.

While I am sooooo happy to be on such a role, I have to say that I am looking forward to a few weekends off from the shows. I just hope it does not put a jinx on my hot streak as I will be back at it July 10.

However, next weekend at the NSGSDC Specialty, I will be a proud Grammy watching from the sidelines as VeGrenan's Aiko the Terrible RN tries his "paw" at Rally Advanced. Good Luck Aiko!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment