Thursday, July 7, 2011

NSGSDC Futurity 2011


What a great day. It was wonderful to see old friends and meet new ones. My girl Nina showed very well for a young dog and was expertly presented by H Smith. This was Nina's first outdoor show and she was a bald as a cucumber. However, even with no hair, the judge took the time to tell us that she "loved the color, nice movement, pretty dog but too bad about the coat" and gave a good hard look for Reserve Female. These were encouraging comments. Nina has done well in very limited showing picking up 5 points and group 3rd. Everywhere she goes I have people telling me "you have a nice girl there, hang on to that one".

This years Specialty was host to a wonderful group of dogs. nice to see both "styles" of German Shepherds well represented.

My Congratulations to all the winners. I am already looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment