Thursday, June 30, 2011

2011 Futurity Hopeful


Well it's that time of year again. German Shepherd Specialty time to be exact. While I promised myself that I was taking this year off from the shows ( so far so good ), I just could not help entering my 12 -18 month female in the Futurity. I kept telling myself it was just a formality in order to be able to attend the Maturity next year. However, as the date keeps getting closer I have become more and more excited ....and then what happens.....the darn dog must have felt it to, so much so all her coat blew out, just in time for the show. Well, wouldn't that just grab ya? Regardless, she is entered, she will get bathed tonight and I will take a critical look at her the morning of the show. Good Luck to all GSD's at the NSGSDC Specialty this weekend. See you there, either from the sidelines or in the ring - that is yet to be determined. :)Either way, I will be cheering you all on.

No comments:

Post a Comment