Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rumors????


Well, I have to say that I am so pleased with my little puppy "Rumor". She is now sitting on 7 points, multiple Best of Breed wins( over Specials), multiple Best Puppy in Breed wins and now a Group 3rd. Quite a start for her career.

Rumor is a very pretty little dog. She has excellent pigment, very clean movement and beautiful little cat feet. I would like to see a little more equipment in the rear, longer croup and stronger back, but, overall she is a nice pup.

Rumor has an abundance of energy which can actually make her a little annoying at times. Let me correct that, she is very annoying at times. This however, does not take away from the fact that she is proving to be a wonderful little show dog. She hates it but with only 3 points left to go, I am going to enter her again.

I am not sure if Rumor will stay with me forever or if she will find a home somewhere else in time, but for now I will sit back and enjoy the roll this little home bred puppy is on.

Yep - not bad for a puppy that was sold to a show home and returned because she was not what they wanted for the shows. We all have different tastes and maybe she would not have been a puppy that I would have picked but I am sure glad she is carrying my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment