Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Off to a Good Start


Talk about making a debut. Nina came out as a Junior Puppy and went Best of Breed, Best Puppy in Breed and a Group Third. This little girl shows remarkable promise.

Nina has the darkest eyes I have seen in a very long time. She is very clean in her movement but I would like to see a little more front reach. I am sure that will come as she gains confidence on the mats.

Nina is very soft in temperament. She gets along well with the other dogs and loves to play. She is going to be a fairly large girl but I do think she will keep her femininity. I love the dark dark colors but not so sure the judges will take to the non traditional markings. Will have to wait and see. So far it seems to be working in her favor.

Watch for Nina to come out in the 12 - 18 month class early 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment