Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love 'em Hate 'em

There are times when I am just tired. Times when I am heading home and the thought of hours worth of chores discourages me. Times when things do not go as planned. Times when they make a mess and it just enrages me. Times when they want something and I cannot give it. Times when they need to get up and go out in the middle of the night. Times when they get sick. Times when they eat grass and puke it up in the house ( usually somewhere in the dark in the path of my bare feet ). Times when we loose to a lesser dog. Times when they break their stay on the long sit. Times when they roll in the mud just after a bath before a show. Times when I run out of the favorite cookie..........and on and on and on.

Then there are times that they make me smile for no reason other than I know they are happy to see me..... yes....I DO love 'em.

No matter how many reasons I put into the first list...... I only need one in the second list to make it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment